UNIPORT Part Time Admission Form
UNIPORT Part Time Degree And Master of Finance and Banking Admission Form
UNIPORT Part Time Admission Form (Weekend) B.Sc. (Hons) Degree and Master in Finance and Banking admission application form for the current academic session is now on sale out. Bookmark this page to get prompt update once the application process commences.
UNIPORT Part Time Admission Form For BSc & MSc In Finance & Banking
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part -Time (Weekend) B.Sc. (Hons) Degree and Master of Finance and Banking (MFB) in the Department of Finance and Banking, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt for the current academic session.
Objectives of UNIPORT Part Time Degree
- The ACIB/BS.c Linkage Programme leads to the award of Sc. (Hons) Degree in Finance and Banking. The curriculum is designed to update, strengthen and enhance the academic and analytical skills of the students thereby improving their efficiency and productivity on the job.
- The Master of Finance and Banking/ACIB Linkage Programme (MFB) on completion, a graduate will earn the Master of Finance & Banking (MFB) Degree from the University of Port Harcourt and an award of an Associateship Certificate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
(a)Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Degree in Finance and Banking
- Candidates must have credit passes in five subjects: (a) English Language (b) Mathematics (c) Economics (d) any other two from Government, History, Geography, Commerce, Accounting (Finance/Business), Literature -in English, Christian Religious Knowledge/Islamic Religious Knowledge, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- All candidates must have professional and/or academic certificates obtained through examinations in any one or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Commerce, General Administration or HND or Degree in any of the functional areas in Management Sciences/Business Administration, or Degree in Economics.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria is an added advantage. However, those who are not currently registered with the Institute must do so upon admission; and in any case, not later than the end of the first term of the first year.
Gas Refining and Petrochemical Postgraduate Admission Form
UNIPORT Offshore Technology Institute Postgraduate Form
(b)Master of Finance and Banking (MFB)
- O’level requirements include a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two subjects as approved by the University of Port-Harcourt.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours Degree in Finance & Banking with a CGPA of not less than 3.00 on a 5-point scale, 2.50 on a 4-point scale or 50% on an average scale system.
- HND in Finance & Banking or other related business areas including Marketing, Insurance, Accounting, Management/Business Administration and an additional PGD in Finance & Banking with at least a CGPA of 3.50.
- Minimum of three years work experience in the Financial Services Industry.
Duration of Programme
The minimum duration of the Programme s (a& b) above is two years on weekends and the courses are covered in three (3) terms per academic session.
Method of Application/How To Apply For Admission
- Payment should be made at the University’s designated banks nationwide online through e -tranzact as listed: First Bank Plc , Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and University of Port Harcourt and Choba Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should proceed with the payment slip from the Bank and obtain Application Form from the Office of the Finance Officer in the Faculty of Management Sciences, University Park, University of Port Harcourt, on payment of a non -refundable fee of Eleven Thousand, Five hundred Naira ( ₦11,500.00) only which includes bank charges.
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to the Coordinator, ACIB/B.Sc Linkage Programme, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt.
- Application is online. Log on to uniport.edu.ng, School of Graduate Studies and follow the instructions.
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to the School of Graduate Studies, University of Port Harcourt, on or before the deadline
You may want to apply for any of the top postgraduate scholarships, to fund your studies.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.
I do not even know how I ended up right here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger for those who aren’t already 😉 Cheers!
Very efficiently written article. It will be helpful to anyone who usess it, as well as me. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.