UNIMED Admission List has been released. The University of Medical Science (UNIMED), Ondo State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIMED First Batch Admission List
The University of Medical Science (UNIMED) through her management has released the 2018/2019 First Batch Admission list.
UNIMED first batch admission list consist of all the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the The University of Medical Science (UNIMED).
How to Check UNIMED Admission List
- 1) Go to UNIMED admission status checking portal @ https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php.
- 2) Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- 3) Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your admission list.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal
Relevant Link: EKSU Admission List
- Candidate Not Yet Admitted
- Candidates that fall within this category should note that the University of Medical Science (UNIMED) will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Please share your testimony below on the comment section to celebrate your Success
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from uniuyoadmission.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.