Total E&P Scholarship scheme is part of the Corporate Social responsibility of Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria and its subsidiaries: Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI). The Scholarship scheme is focus on promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the country by awarding scholarships to well deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years hereby invites applications from prospective applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Total E&P Scholarship Scheme
All application must be completed online and to qualify for consideration, the applicant must:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
Required Documents for Total E&P Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019
Applicants should endeavor to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
Instructions on How to Apply for Total E&P Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019
Prospective applicants for the Total E&P Scholarship 2017/2018 are advised to fill and submit the following documents before the expected deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Personal Information:Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information:Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin:Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information:Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information:Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
- Upload all the documents required:
- Conclusion:Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Total E&P Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 Aptitude Test Centres
The Examination which is usually taken at designated centres nationwide will be communicated to shortlisted applicants only.
Applicants are advised to choose test centres closest to them since the applicants will fully bear the cost transportation to test venues as no reimbursement shall be made.
The deadline for application will be updated on this blog once the application for the scholarship scheme officially begins.
Please subscribe to this blog to get all official updates on this post. Also share this post with friends on social media in order for them to stay abreast with the information.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from uniuyoadmission.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.