MAUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to apply for Modibbo Adama University of Technology post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the current academic session below…
MAUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to notify the public that the Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise form for admission into all courses/programmes for the current Academic Year has commenced. Prospective applicants are advised to read the details below on how to register and obtain MAUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission form.
Relevant Link: MAUTECH List of Undergraduate Courses
Eligibility Criteria for MAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Examsand have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCEfrom a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence is required please).
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME
- Log on to edu.ngand click on ‘2018/2019 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
MAUTECH Post UTME Full Registration Procedure
- Candidates are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A) ATM Card Payment Option:
- »Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- »Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- »Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- »OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- »FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- »N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- »After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B) Bank Payment Option:
- »Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- »Select Bank;
- »Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- »Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- »A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- »Logon to MAUTECH website again, select POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
8) CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
9) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
10) UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- »JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- »O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- »A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- »Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- »Local Government Indigene Letter
11) SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12) PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
The platform will be open for online registration from Monday, 23rd July, 2018 – Friday, 10th August, 2018.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.