Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarship for the 2019/2020 is currently open for applications from qualified candidates. See how to apply for Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarship below…
Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarship
The Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high.
Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarship Eligibility
- ♦Applicant should be currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa;
- ♦Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree);
- ♦Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate program;
- ♦Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return;
- ♦Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK;
- ♦Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
- Relevant Link: World Health Organisation African Innovation Challenge
How to Apply for Loughborough University Development Trust Africa Scholarship
- 1) For 2018 entry the scholarship application procedure is an open competition. Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made.
- 2) Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form.
- 3) Applicants are advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presented and which reflects your abilities and motivation.
- 4) The application form can be downloaded below, and should be returned (by post, fax or email) to:
- International Office
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
- Email: email@example.com
- NOTE: scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional)
- Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
- 5) Click here to download the Application Form and here to visit the official scholarship page
All entries must be submitted on or before the 30th of April 2019.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from uniuyoadmission.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.